At McArthur & Associates Property Consultants, we have strong links with the business community and an unwavering commitment to industry regulations, professional REIQ codes of conduct and ethics, as well as best practice standards.
We have consistently managed and sold more properties over a greater number of years than any other independent Queensland commercial real estate agency. This is a legacy that we intend to continue.
Results driven, we are continually outperforming with our management services, marketing, and sales and leasing of commercial property - irrespective of the size of the property. That is how we have earned our reputation as one of the most dynamic and successful commercial real estate agencies in Queensland.
We offer to you our unsurpassable experience and services in Property Management. To ensure your investment is performing to it's maximum potential, a number of components must be attended to.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Arrears Management - Arrears are monitored daily by the Assistant Property Manager to ensure prompt remedial strategies are implemented with ZERO tolerence for arrears.
- Rental Invoicing - All rent invoices are emailed / posted to tenants monthly in advance on the 1st day of each month.
- Building Inspections - Routine inspections are carried out on a six monthly basis. After each inspection a detailed report along with photos is sent to the Landlord for their information and for review of any maintenance required.
- Fire Safety Audits - During a routine inspection our property managers audit the tenants fire equipment to ensure it is compliant with the Fire & Safety Regulations.
- Vacancy Management - Our vacant management properties are given priority with the leasing team to minimise the down time of your investment.
- Rent Reviews - We review the rent price on a regular basis for you to maximise the return on your investment.
- Maintenance - We have a Property Manager dedicated to attending to all maintenance requests and following up to ensure the job has been completed promptly and to the satisfaction of the client.
- Compliance with Queensland Legislative Requirements
- Monitoring Building Expenditure - At the commencement of a new management a building expenditure report is completed. This report contains the operating expenses of your building and suggestions to minimise these expenses. This is to increase the return of your Asset and reduce the outgoing expenses for your tenant.
- Outgoings Reconciliations and Projected Budgets
- Entry Condition Reports - Completed at the commencement of a new tenancy providing a record to ensure that the property is maintained and cared for.
We understand that high quality service is paramount and that no two investment properties are the same, which is why we offer a tailor-made service to every client. With our team of dedicated professionals and over 100 years combined experience in the industry, we are sure to provide you the service you deserve.
Want more information? Contact our team today on 1300 989 550